Monday, October 6, 2008

Never Visit Pet Shops for Fun!


This is what happens when you visit a pet shop for fun!  You end up with a three month old Yorkie that weighs 1.5 lbs, name him Oliver and try to convince your 6 year old Yorkie (other wise known as George) that you still love him just the same!!!  How could you resist that face!!!!



 Whenever I look at him he looks back at me with that little tongue sticking out!  He is so adorable and the kids can't seem to get enough of him!  We really could not resist the urge to get him. Once George gets over the initial shock of a new dog in the house I am confident he will love the constant playmate!


It is important that I mention that Austin payed for Oliver with his own money!  He gets money for feeding George every morning and he used that money to buy Oliver!  He took his wallet to the store and gave the money to "the man"  He was so proud!  I am not quite sure that the Chinese man behind the counter completely got what was going on but it was a fun moment for Bryant and I.  We are constantly amazed at how quickly Austin is growing up.

Did I mention never visit Pet Shops for fun!!!!

4 comments:

Tami said...

Oh, he's SO cute! No wonder you couldn't resist him. (I call dubbs to hold him during scripture study tomorrow!) Your kids adjusted to a new baby so I have no doubt that George will adjust to a new yorkie in town!

(Maybe this is why the dad in our house won't let us visit pet shops for fun...I usually just want to visit pearl shops for fun!)

Cheri said...

Cute song to go with the post... That is great that Austin used his own money to get Oliver! What a big boy! They are both sooo cute...Austin and Oliver. It WOULD be hard to resist that cute little face and that little tongue sticking out...
LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Kyla said...

From the wisest person that you know and love that face was not only one to resist but the cash register was one to bypass. Through out my entire life I have found out that anything so cute is one to get away from as soon as possible. In the future use the three day rule..always think about it first for three days then fast and pray about it and if the dog is not waiting on you when you wake up it was not meant to be. Love your one and only very special guy Dad.
PS Your mother and I took the time to think about it for three days and then we fasted and prayed and we woke up one morning and there you were. (see it works)

love DAD

Melissa Tupou said...

Hey I remember when you got George!