Monday, September 15, 2008

Austin's First Day of School!


With five minutes to spare we managed to get a few pictures in before Austin headed off to his first day of school.  He will be attending Dulwich College Shanghai.  It is a British school so as far as they are concerned he is starting "Year 1." This is his casual uniform with the mandatory school backpack that is almost as big as he is!  He doesn't seem to mind, it must be because the cool watch he is wearing! :)  They grow up way to fast!  Since when did my child need a watch??
 


So Austin's first day of school was a complete success!  Let's just hope we can say the same for the rest of the year!  

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Austin, you look so handsome for your first day of school! I hope you are enjoying school! Aunt Ri misses you soooo much and I can't wait to see you in December!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

Andrea said...

It is sooooo wonderful to see you again Elizabeth - I am still shell shocked over the Bekki Lyman thing! What a beautiful family you have. We're at www.shaneandandreastroud.blogspot.com - let's stay in touch. And thank you for that inspirational entry - it was very touching.

Melissa Tupou said...

ELIZABETH!!! Do you remember me? That is so funny! I have talked to you since you guys moved to Singapore! Email me at Tupoufamily@gmail.com or look at my blog at Tupoufamily@blogspot.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!!!!
Melissa Tupou (used to be Melissa Wight)
p.s. remember you were barely pregnant!!