Monday, September 29, 2008

Our Sweet Little Peyton!



With all of the fun adventures our family seems to embark on it is very easy for little miss Peyton to be overlooked as far as blogging is concerned.  So this Post is all about our little bundle of joy.  Peyton, other wise know as "worm"  is growing very quickly!  She has begun to talk and loves nothing more than to carry on a conversation.  She love's attention and is a lot like her father that way! (wink wink!) She is finally beginning to accept the fact that the world will not come to an end if she is on her belly for a few minutes.  She still love's her swing and I am beginning to think I should just give away the crib!  Peyton and I hang out all of the time!  I drag her all over Shanghai and she always seems to be on her best behavior when we are out! She is a real trooper!  I have enjoyed the privilege of watching her develop.  I could spend hours watching her discover her hands and feet!  Austin and Brooklynn love their little sister.  They come into our room every morning asking where she is!  She is an amazing little girl and we feel so lucky to have her as part of our family!

4 comments:

Cheri said...

What a cutie!! Can't wait ti FINALLY see her in December!! Love you all!!

Tami said...

She is SO adorable! (And popular...I hardly get a chance to hold her, there are so many eager hands waiting for a Peyton fix!)

Love love love your blog. Did you hear that we are planning on having blog parties once we get October holiday out of the way? I'll go if you'll go!!

Suzette Stokes said...

HELLO MY DEAR FRIEND ELIZABETH,
I MISS YOU....DO YOU KNOW THAT!?
I AM SO GLAD YOU STARTED A BLOG. I LOVE SEEING YOU AND YOUR ADORABLE FAMILY. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH PEYTON HAS GROWN!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO COME VISIT YOU...HOPEFULLY WITHIN THE NEXT 6 MONTHS WHEN MY HUBBY TRAVELS BACK TO SHANGHAI ON BUSINESS. SENDING MUCH LOVE AND MANY HUGS OVER THE OCEAN TO YOU. LOVE, SUZETTE

George and Lyndia Wright said...

Oh my how she has grown! I can't wait to hold her again!! I miss all of you so much and can't wait to see you all.

Austin, how many day??????????