Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I Googled It!



So what do you do when your husband is out of town and your son has to wear his formal uniform? PANIC!  I had know idea how to tie a tie!  So anyone who knows me well knows exactly what I did..... what any sensible women would.  I "GOOGLED" it.  I am quite proud of my accomplishment (although I am totally willing to acknowledge it is not exactly brain surgery!).  I also couldn't resist posting this picture because I think Austin looks so dang cute!!!
Food for thought...........What did people do before Google???

2 comments:

Cheri said...

That is such a cute picture! Austin looks sooooo handsome! Good job tying the tie! I would have done the exact same thing...googled it! :)

Tami said...

You have the cutest kids! He is too pretty to be a boym however. I agree with you...amazing that civilization didn't just fizzle out before it had google to hold things together. :P