Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Warning! It's a little mushy!



So this weekend Bryant and I celebrated our 7th anniversary!  Time has flown by so quickly.  Life has taken us half way across the world and we have been blessed with 3 wonderful children!  I feel completely fortunate to have snagged Bryant when I did!  We are so different but he is my PERFECT match!  He is so patient with me, he understands me and he makes me a better person!  He is the greatest Dad in the whole world!  Our children adore him!  What more could I ask for out of life!  Not much!  With that said I feel like the luckiest women in the world! So to Bryant (who doesn't really even read our blog)....Thanks for being that prince charming that every little girl dreams of! I Love You!

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Awwwww!! How sweet! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I'm so happy for you guys. You have a beautiful family!! We can't wait to see you guys in just a few weeks!! YEAH!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

Tami said...

Happy Anniversay! Loved getting all mushed out reading your post. You two deserve each other!!