Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bryant and Elizabeth's "Hot" Date!


So last Saturday night Bryant and I put the kids to bed and headed out for a "hot"date!  I say hot because I had a fever of 102 when we left for our date!  I couldn't resist going because Bryant had purchased us great tickets to go to the Argentina/Netherlands Olympic soccer game!  I couldn't miss the chance to go to the Olympics!  This is a picture of us outside of the stadium.  It was such a fun night! 

Here we are inside the stadium!  It was a totally great game.  It had been a while since we had been out alone together so I will consider myself spoiled!  A night with my husband at the Olympics,  fever or no fever, now that's something worth blogging about!  Thanks Honey!

3 comments:

Cheri said...

I wish I could look that good even when I feel fabulous and healthy!! I'm glad you two got to share in some of the Olympic fun together too!! What a wonerful opportunity...I'm just sorry you weren't feeling so great!! How many people can say they went to an olympic soccer game one night for their date...I only know of 2! You guys are too cute...Love you and miss you tons!!

Cheri said...

Okay Elizabeth, I know you haven't been feeling well and I'm sure you are very busy but...I'm ready for another post!! hint, hint I LOVE and MISS YOU TONS!!

Kyla said...

well miss I'm so into blogging. Where are your posts babe. I update multiple times a day and i have 8 children. I also have to wash my clothes in the tub with a rock. I have bears that visit without invitations. I am also driving carpool 22 miles each day. Not to mention the dishes, dogs, meals, scripture reading, vaccuming, dusting, etc. Do you get my drift. Post baby sister, Post!!!!!